Black Friday hasn’t even arrived yet, but with Cyber Monday just over the horizon, we want you to be prepared to sail into those hot seasonal deals ready to click “purchase.” So far, most companies have been fairly mum on their Cyber Monday offerings, but both Sears and Kohl’s published press releases this morning detailing their sales.
Kohl’s Cyber Week Sale
Starting Sunday, Nov. 27, Kohl’s is offering customers Cyber Week deals that look fit to rival their Black Friday offerings. No doorbusters, but there are some serious discounts on clothing, electronics and toys, so if you didn’t see something you wanted on Black Friday, definitely check out Kohl’s during Cyber Week.
Through Nov. 30, Kohl’s is offering customers an extra 20% off their purchases in store and online, plus they’re lowering their free shipping threshold to $25. Customers can also redeem their Black Friday Kohl’s Cash on their Cyber Monday hauls, plus earn 1 point of Yes2You Rewards for every $1 spent and an extra $5 for every 100 points earned.
If you haven’t already joined Yes2You Rewards, here’s your friendly reminder that it’s free and, for Cyber Week, you can earn unlimited points no matter how you pay. If you haven’t signed up for the Kohl’s Charge credit card, you can save a minimum of 25% off your first day’s purchases when you sign up in-store.
A number of deals have been announced, and we did a little digging and discovered that some of these sales are live now with prices that are at or better than what they’ll be on Cyber Week. Here’s the list of deals Kohl’s released:
Cyber Deals (Sunday, November 27 – Saturday, December 3)
We’ve indicated in parenthesis how these Cyber Deals compare to prices that are available right now.
- 25% off select Nike athletic apparel and shoes for men and women.* (Some products are currently on sale up to 50% off)
- 60% off select Carter’s pajamas for kids.(Live online now)
- 50% off select Citizen, Bulova, Invictaand Seiko (Also on sale right now, but not at this Cyber Week pricing.)
- 50-60% off select sleepwear for the family.(Live now)
- 50% off select sweaters for the family.(Women’s sweaters are up to 75% off right now)
- 40-60% off select outerwear for the family.(Some styles up to 70% off right now)
- 40% off all Magformers.(Not live yet, but many are on sale for around 30% off)
- 20% off all Melissa & Doug toys.(These toys are on sale right now for about 15% off)
- $99.99 all sizes of select Madison Park 7-pc. bedding sets. (Most of these are online only, but some are available for under $99.99 right now. Most are around $129.99.)
- $99.99 Meccano Meccanoid G15 personal robot building set.* (Available now at this price.)
- $34.99 all NFL jerseys for boys.(Most are on sale for $37.99 right now, but some are $30.)
Limited-Time Deals (Thursday, November 24 – Monday, November 28)
- $399.99 LG 49-in. 4K Ultra HD smart TV.* (This is available today at this price, as well.)
- $129.99 Fitbit Charge 2.* (Currently $149.99 if you just can’t wait.)
Anything with an asterisk is not eligible for offers and coupons to be used to discount it. Kohl’s is also offering free in-store pickup for online purchases during Cyber Week, plus more convenient ways to pay via Kohl’s Pay. The full details of the sale are outlined in their press release, so if this wasn’t enough information for you, head over there and get the whole low-down.
Sears’ Cyber Monday Sale
We’ve also reviewed Sears’ press release regarding their Cyber Monday sales, and they’ve published a few highlights that include some extra Shop Your Way Rewards points for those of you who have already signed up. The sale starts at midnight on Sunday, Nov. 27, and runs through 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 29. In-store deals are only available on Monday, Nov. 28.
If you’re not already a Shop Your Way Rewards member, it’s free to sign up, and you can earn points on most of your purchases that translate to discounts on later purchases. Free standard shipping is offered on orders of $49 or more for non-members, while members can get free two-day shipping, and everyone can bypass shipping fees and wait-times by selecting the Free Store Pickup option. Sears guarantees that “the order is ready in five minutes or less,” so this is a great option for folks who have a nearby store and want to get their purchases immediately. There’s also this roundabout way to get free shipping: order your items using the Sears app while in-store with your location enabled.
These are some of the detals Sears published in their press release, complete with Shop Your Way Rewards points totals. We’ve also included details about the items, how good of a deal they are and whether they’re on sale now for better prices:
- Online only – Craftsman Home Series 6-drawer tool center with bulk panel door for $99.99 (reg. $149.99) + $10 back in SYWR points (Available at this price online now, but only earn $1 in points.)
- Online only – Craftsman 258-pc. mechanic’s tool set with 3-drawer case for $139.99 (reg. $299.99) + $5 in SWYR points. (Available now for $149.99, but only earn $1.50 in points.)
- Hamilton Beach 4-qt. slow cooker for $9.99 (reg. $21.99).
- Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator for $749.99 (reg. $1,339.99) + $50 back in points. (Available now for $799.99 + $8 in points.)
- Kenmore 4.5-cu. ft. washer and 7.3-cu. ft. dryer for $449.99 (reg. $939.99) each + $50 in points. (These are available for $549.99 each right now + $5.50 in points back.)
- Kenmore’s 4-burner stainless steel front, gas grill with side burner for $178 (reg. $279.99). (Available now for $199.99 + $2 in points.)
- NordicTrack C 1270 Pro treadmill priced at $999.99 (reg. $1,799.99) (Available now for $1,099.99 + $61 in points.)
- Polaroid PL100 micro drone with camera for $79.99 + $20 back in points. (Available now for this price, but you’ll want to wait for the SYWR points, since you’ll only earn 800 points now, which amounts to less than $1.)
- Samsung 55-inch class LED Smart 1080p HDTV priced at $449.99 (reg. $699.99). (Available now for $447.99 + $4.48 in points.)
- Get 50% off Dickies boots, assorted styles. (Dickies are on sale right now for a lesser discount, but we did see some men’s work shoes for $15 (reg. $50).)
- Online only – members can use the promo code CYBER to get an extra 25% off items in clothing, footwear and fine jewelry and an extra 10% off on featured trees, home fashions and housewares.
- Get a pair of 1/10 carat sterling silver diamond stud earrings for only $19.99 (reg. $99.99) with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more in-store or online.
The big draw of waiting for these sales is the sheer amount of Shop Your Way Rewards points available during the Cyber Monday sale, so if you can wait, do it, because you’ll be earning a lot more back on your purchases than if you buy now. Again, if you’re not already signed up for Sears’ rewards program, do it, because it’s free and you can also use these points at Kmart and Sears PartsDirect.