Update November 9th, 2015
Toys “R” Us stores will be opening on nationwide on 5 pm Thursday, November 26 through 11 pm on Friday November 27th. Toys “R” Us is offering awesome doorbusters and savings on sought after toys.
Some helpful highlights include:
- Instore specialist available all season long
- Localized maps pinpoint digital and physical store specific maps.
- Access the digital maps by texting “GUIDE” to 78697 or scanning the QR code found on store signage
- All checkouts as well as an expresslane will be implemented in order to streamline experience.
- Online shopping will offer live chat, real time gift guidance, gift finder to help narrow the search by childs age and interests.
- Convenient service from the toy authority. Offering free layaway for instore purchases, ree Store Pickup and a new $19 free shipping minimum for online.
October 26, 2015
We just posted the 96-page Toys R Us Great Big Book of Awesome ad scan. FatWallet shoppers can see coupons and deals from Toys R Us here, all year long.
These prices are valid from November 1 to November 21. This year’s toy book can interact with the Toys R Us’s Geoffrey Shuffle app. Kids can use the app to play a game, and parents can also use it daily for the chance to win a $100 Toys R Us gift card or a grand prize of a luxury family vacation.
Here are a couple of the book’s highlights:
- LeapFrog LeapTV Active Video Game System – $59.99
- Crayola Magnetic Double-Sided Easel – $34.99 After Coupon
This isn’t the Toys R Us Black Friday ad, and we expect to see better prices as we get closer to Black Friday, and the Toys R Us ad leak. If you can’t wait, combining the $10 Gift Card coupon with additional coupons in the back of the Toy Book will give you the biggest advantage. Toys R Us credit card holders can receive an extra 10% off every Saturday until December 19. Sign up for the Toys R Us Rewards program and earn 1 point for every $1 spent. After 125 points, you will receive a $5 certificate. Toys R Us has dropped their free shipping threshold to $19.00 for the holiday season.