• filter:

Free Aveeno Lotion at Walmart and Target W/$3 Print Coupon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=...

Walmart and Target have the Aveeno Lotion 2.5 oz. for $2.97, plus there is a NEW high value $3 off Aveeno Product Printable Coupon that will make these FREE after the coupon 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: GROCERY COUPON TRADING, FREE STUFF. — Aug. 20, 2017 @ 10:33am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Definitely YMMV, and not on sale in this area.

rated:
KCQT said:   Definitely YMMV, and not on sale in this area.
  Definitely on sale by me and web page shows  the regular price of less than $3
Target nationwide web page
https://www.target.com/p/aveeno-174-daily-moisturizing-lotion-to-relieve-dry-skin-2-5-fl-oz/-/A-13337712 

Also found on the Walmart web page with free in store pick up

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Aveeno-Daily-Moisturizing-Lotion-2.5-oz/10818514

Where exactly did you not find it? The above links show free in store pick up at every location I tried

rated:
Can the coupon be scanned from mobile or should it be printed?

rated:
I went to two different Target stores and neither of them had this size.

At two different Walmart stores, coupon beeped and cashier said she could not override.  Manager said they could not accept the coupon if it beeps.

rated:
I had absolutely no problem and neither did numerous others I told about this
Sorry you couldn't find it at your Target but at least Walmart had it in stock
This offer has since been posted on many boards with to problems posted
What printer are you using? Maybe you have the default lower quality setting

rated:
It seems that since the coupon value was greater than the price, their register beeped and showed a $$$ under coupon value.  I assumed they could adjust the coupon value or enter the actual price but the cashier and managers said they can't do that.  It might have been an Wally education problem.

rated:
canusa said:   It seems that since the coupon value was greater than the price, their register beeped and showed a $$$ under coupon value.  I assumed they could adjust the coupon value or enter the actual price but the cashier and managers said they can't do that.  It might have been an Wally education problem.
  Very much an education problem. Walmart's corporate coupon overage policy sets forth a clear process:  

• If coupon value exceeds the price of the item, the excess may be given to the customer as cash or applied toward the basket purchase.

rated:
Coupon has reset
You can print another one

rated:
Got it at Target-no problem! Thanks Tuskers.

rated:
canusa said:   It seems that since the coupon value was greater than the price, their register beeped and showed a $$$ under coupon value.  I assumed they could adjust the coupon value or enter the actual price but the cashier and managers said they can't do that.  It might have been an Wally education problem.
same result at my Walmart. They said they cannot manually enter a value for an internet coupon.  

rated:
The cashier at my local Walmart originally refused it, but when we called the manager over, the manager didn't blink an eye, and showed her how to enter it in. Oddly enough, this is the first time I'd had a problem there. I've heard horror stories about using coupons at Walmart, but my luck has been pretty good over the years.

I tried it at Meijer a few days later (it's under $3 there as well), and had no trouble at all.

Thanks, OP!

rated:
Walmart, Target and Meijer all nixed these printed coupons.  Managers couldn't override at Walmart and Target, and Meijer stated that they don't take printed coupons anymore, per Corporate policy.
Meijer didn't even try to scan them.  The others had issues even though the coupons scanned.

Nothing on Meijer's website about not accepting printed coupons, which is BS, but I'll take that up with corporate!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017